Sunday, February 21, 2010

chapter 9

Personally, I love Chopin's music. Chopin's piano works need pianists to high technique. I have usually frustrated when I played Chopin Etudes because it was so hard to play faster and perfectly. But, I felt I made a step forward when I master Chopin's etude. According to this book, " His technical dexterity was complete; his physical coordination and freedom were of the highst quality." He got a perfect technique, thus he was be able to compose the musics which require high technique.

Also, I impressed that Chopin's music has a true natural feeling that could express a wide range of emotion. I really agree with that. When I was playing Chopin sonata No. 2, it was difficult to play musically as well as technically. Chopin composed piano sonata No.2 with missing his country, Poland. I was able to feel his emotion when I played this work even though it was so hard to express the feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment